About The Hornby Railways Collector Guide
This database was built for personal use and was originally put up for two friends to share information, and then we simply got carried away. Hornby and model trains is a fantastic subject to build a relational database around, as this database proves.
Enjoy your visit, and good luck collecting.
- When the database was launched in 2004 it held 11 years of information without Train Sets from 1973 to 1983.
- Train Sets were added in 2005, with all the years information from 1970 to 1988 finished by February 2006.
- 1989 and 1990 completed in October 2006.
- 1966 to 1969 completed in November 2006.
- 1959 to 1965 completed in November 2007.
- 1955 to 1958 and all Australian years completed in October 2008 with thanks to Graeme Brown (Australia).
- 1991 to 1996 completed in September 2009.
- All Canadian years completed in May 2010 with thanks to John Faulkner (US).
- 1997 to 2000 completed in December 2010.
- 2001 to 2011 completed in June 2014.
David Ward - Australia
Graeme Brown - Australia
John Faulkner - US
Martin Brown - UK
Terry Browne - UK
Peter Nicholls - UK
Greg Trimmer - UK
David Coddington - UK
John Williams - Australia
David Shannon - UK
Adrian Hall - UK
Nicholas Hatton - The Netherlands
Steve Livings - UK
Ashley Williams - UK
Adrian King - UK
Andrew Pilkington - UK
John Pulling - UK
This site is built by 'me' in Melbourne Australia, and is dedicated to Sam, Beau & Molly.
Thankyou to Hornby and Tri-ang for the imagination over 50 years...
The relational database used is MySQL.
Original web templates taken from styleshout, and then completely wrecked...